Welcome!

This is a collection of Clip Art dedicated to all enthusiasts, professionals, adepts, or just curious

You have my permission to use these images. Hopefully this collection of Astrology Art will continue to grow into a Masterful Collection for all of us to use.

Please .. when possible, leave a donation, nothing is too small, anything will help me countinue creating more exciting Clip Art.



I am grateful.



If you have a need for a particular image, leave a comment or contact me at

skylark.art@hotmail.com







Thursday, June 3, 2010

Astrology Clip Art

A resource for astrology clip art.

My imagination is fertile and I need to create.
These have been difficult times, and I am trying to find a way that I can survive while l am creating images. I am trying with everything that I am to not divide myself from what calls me at every moment...to paint. For even when I am resting my mind is wondering how to solve visual conflict.

So at last I think I have come up with a solution for me and for you... a WIN-WIN situation. This is a Astrology Clip Art resource.

These images may be used in your website, blog, logo, papers, anything ..but I ask you please leave a donation, whatever it may be, whatever your heart says and you can...$ 1....2...10 ...50 cents......whatever works for you will work for me !

In the end you are helping me create more images ....for all of us.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment